Train Your Brain with the Senaptec Sensory Station
in Abilene, TX
Keep your eyes in tip-top shape and boost your athletic and professional performance with the use of our state-of-the-art Senaptec Sensory Station. Call us at (325) 603-2020 to schedule a sensory assessment.
How the Senaptec Sensory Station Works
With this technology, we perform a series of tests that results in a graphical representation of strengths and weaknesses. Once we have this baseline data, we have a multitude of tools that can help you improve your baseline. As you go through the training, we will measure your progress and provide a sensory performance report so that you can track your improvements.
Benefits of the Senaptec Sensory Station
Training helps to strengthen the connection between the eyes, brain, and body. Patients who have used the Senaptec Sensory Station at Elite Eyecare of Abilene report the following benefits:
- Quicker reaction time
- Improve hand-eye coordination
- Improve depth perception
- Boost peripheral vision
- Optimize visual processing
- Clearer vision
- More precise motion response
The Senaptec Sensory Station isn’t just for athletes and people in high-pressure jobs that require sensory acuity. This technology is also being used to help stroke survivors, children and adults with autism, and patients with Parkinson’s Disease.
Optimize Human Performance
There are also sensory workouts that can be prescribed to do in the home, so you can keep improving even when you’re not in our office. You’ll be provided with a training plan, and we’ll keep you updated on your progress with cloud-based data and analytics in a secure environment.
Popular training modules include:
- Eye-hand coordination: Complete fun exercises that involve finding targets quickly and accurately.
- Spatial memory:You’ll be challenged to remember (and touch) a set of disappearing targets.
- Depth perception: Determine how far away something is from a stationary standing position.
- Dynamic vision: Improve peripheral vision by following a target on an ever-expanding screen.
- Split attention: Test your ability to respond to targets on different screens.